Bahnhofstraße 1, 78713 Schramberg
Since 1982, the late classicist building has served as a cultural centre for receptions, exhibitions and cultural events. It is, so to speak, the "good parlour" of the city.
Between 1771 and 1773, Ferdinand Graf von Bissingen und Nippenburg (1749 to 1831) had a baroque castle built in the Schramberg valley. Only five years after completion, a flood destroyed large parts of this building. Because the builder entered Austrian state service, the castle was not renovated and remained mostly uninhabited.